We are a distinguished employment law firm based in Los Angeles, California, seeking to fill several full-time Case Manager positions in our Glendale headquarters.
Training will be provided and no prior experience is required. The position is on-site (not remote), full-time, 40 hours per week (Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm), with $22/hour starting pay.
- Interview prospective clients over the phone
- Communicate with prospective clients and companies by phone, email, and/or text messages
- Summarize notes of phone interviews
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients
- Other duties as necessary
- Excellent verbal communication skills and phone etiquette
- Proficient written communication and typing skills
- Superior note-taking skills
- Ability to follow instructions and multitask
- Professional attitude, honesty and dependability
- Computer savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; Outlook Email, Calendar, and Planner; Adobe Acrobat; and Apple Operating System preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Spanish speaking is a plus
Why join D.Law?
We are a highly regarded and growing employment law firm deeply dedicated to both our people and our profession. Based in beautiful Southern California, we offer a competitive benefits package after a 90-day probation period, including health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); and paid vacations and holidays.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.