We are a distinguished employment law firm based in Los Angeles, California, seeking to fill full-time Research Specialists in our Glendale headquarters.
Previous office work experience is required and Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Prior law office experience is a plus but not required if the candidate possesses the right analytical and critical thinking skills.
Training will be provided. The position is on-site (not remote), full-time, 40 hours per week (Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm), with $30/hour pay.
- Conduct internet-based research on various companies and organizations
- Conduct research and analyze lawsuits
- Review and analyze documents / information collected from prospective clients
- Summarize important details from documents
- Use analytical skills to connect important facts to one another
- Other similar duties as necessary
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Great ability to read and comprehend facts/text
- Proficient written communication and typing skills
- Good note-taking and typing skills
- Ability to follow instructions and multitask
- Professional attitude, honesty and dependability
- Computer savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Word; Outlook Email, Calendar, and Planner; Adobe Acrobat; and Apple Operating System preferred
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
Why join D.Law?
We are a highly regarded and growing employment law firm deeply dedicated to both our people and our profession. Based in beautiful Southern California, we offer a competitive benefits package after a 90-day probation period, including health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); and paid vacations and holidays.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.