We are a distinguished employment law firm based in Los Angeles, California, seeking to fill a full-time Litigation Assistant position in our Glendale office.
Law office experience is a must. The position is on-site (not remote), full-time, 40 hours per week (Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm).
- Providing all necessary support to one or more attorneys
- Preparing/drafting and filing legal documents such as motions, briefs, discovery, etc.
- Maintaining relevant case information
- Maintain and update inventories of contact details
- Handling client communications and working with clients as needed
- Effectively communicate with witnesses, clients, colleagues and partners
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines
- Managing records, projects and calendars to make sure everything functions smoothly
- Indexing and updating pleadings and discovery files;
- Transcribing and/or proofreading legal documents;
- Collecting and delivering documents
- Making travel arrangements for one or more Lawyers
- Conducting research and investigating facts regarding cases
- Assisting other staff as requested, and other duties as necessary
- Law office experience is a must
- Excellent verbal communication skills and phone etiquette
- Proficient written communication and typing skills
- Superior note-taking skills
- Ability to follow instructions and multitask
- Professional and upbeat attitude, honesty and dependability
- Computer savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; Outlook Email, Calendar, and Planner; Adobe Acrobat; and Apple Operating System preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Spanish speaking is a plus
Why join D.Law?
We are a highly regarded and growing employment law firm deeply dedicated to both our people and our profession. Based in beautiful Southern California, we offer a competitive benefits package after a 90-day probation period, including health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); and paid vacations and holidays.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.